Asus A455L Drivers
1. Asus A455L has low-noise operation, there are 10 points here, there are absolutely no annoying disturbances or operating noises.
2. Asus A455L comes with good battery life, with reduced display and keyboard lighting (without Screenpad 2.0) it runs for a very long time. You can easily get through the evening with several hours of operation. By that I mean the 4 hours given here with Screenpad 2.0. The battery is still well over 60-70%. With the right settings, you can easily get through the whole day without having to reload.
3. Compactness, full 10 points here. The part is very compact. The hinges cannot be seen at all during operation, you can only see the keyboard and the display. No unnecessary waste of space due to, for example, too large outer edges on the display. Really an eye-catcher.
4. Matte display. Great compared to the old laptop. There are no annoying reflections that make it necessary to change the position of the laptop.
5. Asus A455L Performance, again full marks, the I5 processor is completely sufficient. As soon as you switch it on, the system is ready and you can start immediately. Everything runs quickly and smoothly.
For me, these were the important criteria that the Lappi met 100%. The only point of criticism is the WiFi with 5GHZ. The old HP Envy was a bit better in terms of reception and data transfer rate. With the HP I got 25Mbyte/s when saving to the NAS, here it is 22 Mbyte / s with Fritze 7490. I can recommend this Asus A455L laptop 100%.